Posted on 2018-01-04, updated at 2018-01-06, by fubber.
Earn More Money Through Professional Headshot Photography
Professional headshots are in demand! Learn how to break into this lucrative genre of photography in The Business of Professional Headshots with Gary Hughes.
Professional headshots are an easy addition to nearly every photographer's list of services and in this class you'll get up-to-speed on everything you need to know to launch a headshot business. You'll learn:
6 Primary styles of corporate headshots
The gear that gets the job done
Basic posing theory
How to get clients and manage inquiries
Retouching, organizing, and delivery tips and techniques
You'll also get to watch Gary in action as he demonstrates shooting and retouching a variety of headshot styles.
If you want to bring home more money and book more business during your slow times, don't miss this comprehensive guide to running a lucrative headshot business from Gary Hughes.
With photographer parents, it's ironic that Gary Hughes' career, post-college, seemed to include every job except photographer. Working as a janitor, a construction worker, even a musician, Gary eventually came back to the path for which he was ultimately destined-photographer. After completing internships with various studios, Gary founded Hughes Fioretti Photography in 2008 with his wife and partner, Julie Fioretti. In 2010, he began teaching, traveling around the country covering topics from creative capture and sales techniques to growing profits using SEO and social media.
1) Join the Files with Free Splitter v5 if extension ends with chunk00
2) Extract the archives with Winrar 5 with password
- Ebooks list page : 35024
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Business of Professional Headshots with Gary Hughes
- 2017-07-01The Business of Professional Headshots with Gary Hughes
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Professional Personal Chef: The Business of Doing Business as a Personal Chef (Book only)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Managing the Supply Chain : The Definitive Guide for the Business Professional
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Business of Writing: Professional Advice on Proposals, Publishers, Contracts, and More for the Aspiring Writer
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Professional Real Estate Development: The ULI Guide to the Business, 3rd Edition
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Building & Running a Successful Research Business: A Guide for the Independent Information Professional
- 2016-12-27Candy Wallace, Greg Forte - The Professional Personal Chef The Business of Doing Business as a P...
- 2013-10-03The Art of Professional Connections: Event Strategies for Successful Business Entertaining
- 2013-10-01The Art of Professional Connections: Event Strategies for Successful Business Entertaining
- 2013-09-07Kelby Training - The Business Side of Joel Grimes - The Professional Art of Creating
- 2013-05-09Kelby Training - The Business Side of Joel Grimes - The Professional Art of Creating
- 2013-05-03Kelby Training - The Business Side of Joel Grimes - The Professional Art of Creating
- 2013-02-04KelbyTraining - The Business Side of Joel Grimes - The Professional Art of Creating
- 2013-02-01KelbyTraining - The Business Side of Joel Grimes: The Professional Art of Creating
- 2013-01-02Building & Running a Successful Research Business: A Guide for the Independent Information Professional
- 2012-11-07Building & Running a Successful Research Business: A Guide for the Independent Information Professional
- 2012-11-06Building & Running a Successful Research Business: A Guide for the Independent Information Professional By Mary Ellen Bates
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.